The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Monday have been as follows:
• Amy Edmonson Campbell, 12/31/1971, 323 South New Hope Path — arrested for felony possession of marijuana by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Business office.
• Christopher Caye Campbell, 8/22/1971, 2139 Campbell Lane — arrested for felony possession of marijuana, by the LCSO.
• Christopher D. Home, 10/27/1985, 3492 Chisolm Street, Summit — arrested for straightforward assault and resulting in bodily personal injury, by the LCSO.
• Michael Anthony Lewis, 1/13/1993, 1301 Previous Liberty St., McComb — arrested for disobeying a lawful order, by the LCSO.
• Alex Jeremiah Holder, 7/25/1991, Lincoln Inn Circle — arrested for a wrong assertion of identification, by the LCSO.
• Amanda Courtney Barron, 7/30/1986, 2302 SE Misty Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony possession of a managed substance, by the LCSO.
• Aaliyah Jackson, 10/7/1994, 1016 Laura Lane, summit — arrested for aggravated domestic assault, by the Brookhaven Law enforcement Department.
Notice: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All people are thought of innocent till proven guilty in a courtroom of legislation.